In case you are not familiar with, or at least have not subscribed to a blog before, I wanted you to know what this blog is all about and also why hundreds of people literally across the world subscribe by email to its content. If you are here on this page, one of the following likely applies:
- You are in the process of buying a new plotter or wide-format plotter or scanner.
- You own some wide-format equipment and are looking to further your knowledge and education.
Either way, this blog is written for you. We strive to provide the most educational and informative wide-format content on the Internet. Although this blog skews towards Canon and Oce equipment, you will find a vast range of knowledge about all kinds of topics. In order to supply you with such education, the blog consists of the following:
- How-to videos, new products, etc.
- Informative plotter articles that discuss new technologies, comparison, and accessories
- Reviews and Ratings of various plotter and wide-format equipment models
- Industry news, events, trends, etc.
By subscribing to the blog, you will receive via your email Inbox on average 1-2 articles/videos per week. We will not send any spam, etc to your Inbox. We hold our subscribers in very high regard and respect your privacy.
Overall, we want you to be an informed consumer and this blog is our means of achieving this goal.
Finally, we ask that you do not hesitate to post questions on the blog or send them directly to us via email. Again, thanks for stopping by and welcome to our wide-format community.