Océ Service Partner - Looking for a new technician in Texas
Be on the cutting edge of the newest printing technology. TAVCO Services, Inc. is looking for a self motivated individual with exceptional electrical and mechanical skills to install, repair, and maintain wide format printing equipment. We are headquartered in Austin, TX and have served the Texas large format market for over 28 years.
If you like a challenge and have strong troubleshooting, communication, and computer skills, this may be the job for you.
- Install, repair, and maintain company products and systems on-site.
- Use diagnostic tools, service aids, and product schematics to troubleshoot and resolve equipment failures.
- Manage parts inventory and territory to maintain established operating standards and performance.
- Perform Factory modifications and software/operating systems upgrades of equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Communicate with customers and coordinate workload.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- PC Literacy and understanding of basic networking
- A+ Certification preferred
- Education or experience in electronic/mechanical repair is required
- Ability to attend product training class required
- Traveling outside of territory maybe required
- Must hold valid driver’s license
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Tools, laptop and phone provided
- Business mileage reimbursement
- Technical training provided
Please submit a resume to:
PO Box 15985, Austin, Tx 78761
Photo credit: Yo Spiff