Oce 705* Copier
How can I get a clean edge on a new or torn roll of paper without using a knife or scissors? It is simple and fast! Just follow these instructions with your Oce 7050 series copier.
- Open drawer
- Manually feed roll up & pull until desired cut
- Close roll drawer
- Select Standard cut length – screen shows a number, ie “48”
- Press “+” several times until screen displays “test”
- Press START
- Machine will feed a few inches of paper and then cut the sheet
- Screen will display “E 3” error and red “paper path” light will flash
- Open roll drawer
- Roll paper back to green arrow
- Error code goes away, you are ready to copy
Need a new source for plotter supplies? Give us a try.