The Smartvid.io Safety Monitoring system helps safety managers and other executives identify up-to-date risk conditions and areas of focus each week. Vinnie, the construction-trained AI, works like a “virtual safety manager”, automatically detecting safety hazards on jobsites.
Dashboards and a safety risk assessment report are created to enable cross-project benchmarking for leading risk indicators, such as PPE, workers at height, ladders by type, safety monitoring for fall protection and more.
Analyze jobsite photos and videos
- Images are captured at the jobsite
- Smartvid.io's mobile app and pre-built integrations quickly bring them together in the monitoring platform
Vinnie AI detects safety issues
- Vinnie artificial intelligence captures everything - even on “visually noisy” jobsites
- Vinnie construction safety monitoring “sees” every worker and site conditions, including housekeeping issues and standing water
- Vinnie notices missing PPE (like gloves or reflective vests) on workers
On-demand and in-app reporting
- All observation metrics and reports are available from Vinnie
- Metrics are summarized to facilitate comparisons across projects
- Access data from project, region and/or company levels
- Ensure jobsite PPE compliance